|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Skyscraper, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "Perched on top of Skyscraper in Nagoya, Japan, you will explore refined works of Japanese architecture inside a dangerous mansion. Be prepared for vertiginous rappels in the haze of the morning sun, where modernity and tradition meet."
— Ubisoft Description
- 3 Attacker spawning locations
- Ventilation Units
- 4 Defender objective locations
- 2 Trap doors
- The Assassin's Creed logo can be seen on the belt buckles of the samurai display armor, another video game series by Ubisoft.
- A booklet with a cover showing multiple chibi Operators can be found on one of the shelves in the work office along with multiple Ubisoft games.
- In the Games Room on the Second Floor, other video games from Ubisoft can be seen on the shelf, including Tom Clancy's The Division and Assassin's Creed.
- The taiko drum in 2F Taiko can be drummed by striking it with a melee attack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.