- "Perched on top of Skyscraper in Nagoya, Japan, you will explore refined works of Japanese architecture inside a dangerous mansion. Be prepared for vertiginous rappels in the haze of the morning sun, where modernity and tradition meet."
— Ubisoft Description
The Main changes with the rework of the map were the removal of the balconies across the West and North sides of the second floor. This change was made to reduce the amount of runout and spawnpeeks that occur towards Helipad. The other Main change was the inclusion of Dragon into the maps interior, it came with the addition of 2F Shrine and changes to 2F Terrace.
Other changes included the removal of many windows into rooms such as 2F Office, 1F Bedroom and 1F Bathroom. 1F Bathroom and 1F Bedroom were both increased in size to make the site less claustrophobic and 1F Delivery had some changes to accommodate the House site.
- 3 Attacker spawning locations
- Ventilation Units
- 4 Defender objective locations
- 2 Hatches
- The Assassin's Creed logo can be seen on the belt buckles of the samurai display armor, another video game series by Ubisoft.
- A booklet with a cover showing multiple chibi Operators can be found on one of the shelves in the work office along with multiple Ubisoft games.
- In the Games Room on the Second Floor, other video games from Ubisoft can be seen on the shelf, including Tom Clancy's The Division and Assassin's Creed.
- The taiko drum in 2F Drum can no longer be drummed by striking it with a melee attack, instead it will break.
- It was announced during the Six Invitational 2020 that the map would be reworked for Operation Shadow Legacy. It was later pushed back to Season 4 of Year 5 in favor of a rework for a rework of Chalet.
- Skyscraper is a location featured in Tom Clancy's Elite Squad.