|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Tactical Realism, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
Tactical Realism is a custom gamemode for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. It is a hardcore version of the original gamemode. The main point for this gamemode is making player rely on communications and teamwork instead of the HUD.
Differences from other gamemodes
- Limited HUD (Heads Up Display)
- Realistic Magazine Management for ammo
- For guns that use magazines, a player starts with a fixed number of magazines, each fully filled with ammo.
- Reloading the gun swaps to the next available magazine. If the current magazine is not empty, it is put back into the end of the magazine queue.
- Kill confirmations removed.
- Cannot mark enemies.