The Test Server or TS (previously Technical Test Server or TTS) is a test version of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and is available to all players who own the game on PC. The feature allows players to test new gameplay features that may be added in future patches on servers separate from the base game.
The Test server is downloaded through the Uplay library. It will only appear when the Test Server is active. Pre-loading is not available for each test.
- To participate in the Test Server, the player must own Rainbow Six Siege on PC or have an active uPlay+ subscription.
- When joining the test server, a copy of the player's account is made specifically for the test server.
- Each test uses different game builds, requiring players to redownload the server-client for each test.
- Players may have both the live client and test server client installed on their computers at the same time. Configuration changes on the test server will not carry over to the live client and vice versa.
- Players who own Rainbow Six Siege on Steam are able to participate in Test Server phases through their connected Uplay account. The test server must still be downloaded and played on the UPlay PC client.
- Players can report encountered bugs/glitches on R6Fix.
- Only a limited number of players are able to be on the test server at any given time. If the server is at capacity, the error message "Ubisoft services are unavailable" will display.
- Players are not able to purchase any items on the test server.
- Items and progress do not carry over from the live game to the test server and vice versa.
- The seasonal test server will contain content for upcoming expansions while the mid-season test server will contain balance, gameplay, or bug fixes for a new patch.
- The length of each test server phase varies and is dependent on the content being tested. Phases typically run 2-3 days.
- Technical Test Server FAQ | Forums
- Rainbow Six Siege Technical Test Server - Reddit