|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Theme Park, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- The name of the theme park, "彩虹遊樂園", translates to "Rainbow Amusement Park" in English.
- An arcade found in the 1F Arcade Entrance is marked with the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege logo, and has the character art of Jäger and Thermite with a Platinium II rank emblem and the name "BostonBearJew" underneath it shown on the side of the machine. BostonBearJew is an actual Rainbow Six Siege player who had passed away on March 21, 2017. The arcade's displayed contents are in the style of a Uplay player profile, depicting BostonBearJew's avatar, playtime, and other info, with the phrase "Keep playing forever" displayed underneath it.
- Arcade cabinets with the logo of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (another Ubisoft game) on their sides can be found in the 1F Arcade Entrance.
- The Victoria Harbour can be seen towards the south side of the map. This would place the relative position of the map at the southern edge of Kowloon, which is north of the Victoria Harbour.
- A cutout photo board on the map shows cartoonified versions of Operators Ash and Sledge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.