|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Critical Hour, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "Ladies and Gentlemen, what you are looking at is history, the history of team RAINBOW. From its inception, RAINBOW has existed to combat terror anywhere, at any time, in any form. The men and women of RAINBOW have faced every conceivable enemy and tactical situation and defeated it, through tactics, training and skill. So buckle up, because you're about to learn how they did it, pay attention. There will be a test, and it's going to last the rest of your lives."
— John Clark
Features[edit | edit source]
Ubisoft brings together the elements found throughout the history of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® series to create the most intense chapter to date, Rainbow Six Critical Hour. This latest chapter marks the return to the franchise's roots by reintroducing the strategic and tactical gameplay synonymous with the Rainbow Six name while incorporating classic in-game elements (vintage maps, weapons, etc.) rebuilt using today's technology.
- The End of an Era
- Classic Missions Return
Seven single-player missions from the classic Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear™ games are revamped using today's technology.
- Refocused Tactical Gameplay
Through slower pacing and an enhanced combat model, strategic planning is the central element of gameplay.
- Advanced Combat Model
Choose your steps wisely - your actions can prove to be the difference between life and death. Weapon accuracy is affected by in-game maneuvers and events such as running, crouching, standing still, or firing while injured.
- Artificial Intelligence
Match your wits against intelligent enemies thanks to an advanced AI system, making for startlingly realistic gameplay.
- Superior Multiplayer Experience
Rainbow Six Critical Hour comes equipped with a superior multiplayer experience, including the revolutionary Persistent Elite Creation™ and Rivalry modes made famous by Rainbow Six Lockdown™, as well as the new and innovative Assassin and Free-for-All modes.
- Single-Player Action
Close-quarter, non-linear level design challenges even the most tactical of gamers, increasing the importance of the infamous one-shot kill.
- Weapons and Equipment
Enter the battle with today's most advanced weaponry (over 20 weapons in all) and high-tech equipment.
- Span the Globe
From Idaho to Venice, Mexico City to Siberia, Team Rainbow travels the world to serve and protect the innocent from terrorist threats.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Fire Walk - September 10, 2000. 3:00AM Idaho, USA
- Aztec Palace - June 20, 2003. 2:00PM Venice, Italy
- Razor Ice - September 19, 2000. 11:00PM Southampton, England
- Infinite Seven - August 18, 2003. 5:45AM Mexico City, Mexico
- Deep Magic - September 26, 2000. 4:00AM San Francisco, USA
- Black Star - September 30, 2000. 10:00AM Brazilian Rainforest
- Zero Gambit - March 27, 2002. 2:00AM Cherkasy, Ukraine
Characters[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]