Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard is a stand-alone mobile game which remakes the original Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six. It has 11 missions and takes place a new version of the Phoenix Group operation in 2012. The main character is Captain Federico Gonzalez.
For the first time on iPhone and iPod touch, enjoy a new FPS experience that allows you to lead a team of elite soldiers! A global terrorist organization threatens the world balance. Only one team can prevent this: The Rainbow Unit! These colors never run.
AN ICONIC BRAND FINALLY AVAILABLE ON THE APP STORE
One of the most popular video game brands finally lands on your iPhone and iPod touch.
AN ORIGINAL TITLE WITH EPIC MISSIONS
Play 11 thrilling missions to defeat a dangerous and well-organized terrorist group. Play recreated and enriched levels based on the original Rainbow Six game like the Embassy Hostage Crisis, an oil platform assault or the infiltration of a rebel camp in Africa.
Join a new Rainbow Unit complete with 3 new members, each with their own unique abilities like recon, demolition or, stealth.
EXPERIENCE CO-OP AND A RICH MULTIPLAYER MODE
Join up to 2 friends and challenge the entire game together in Local and Online Co-op modes. You can also go head-to-head with the best unit leaders in the world on 5 exclusive and thrilling maps in Multiplayer mode - up to 10 players.
THEY’LL NEVER SEE IT COMING
Infiltrate enemy compounds without them ever knowing you’re there thanks to a wide range of state-of-the-art gadgets. Use snake cameras to spy around corners, silencers to keep your kills discreet, and many more covert tools and weapon upgrades.
BE THE LEADER OF AN ELITE UNIT
An exclusive real-time tactical system for iPhone that lets you lead your teammates through each level. Order them to cover, shoot or use grenades to clear rooms before an assault!
Captain Federico Gonzalez joins Rainbow as the Alpha Team leader. The team is then assigned to work with a corporation, Infinario, which does charity work and studies the ebola virus. Its CEO is John Brightling. They face a plot by the Phoenix Group, an environmental terrorism organization. Team Rainbow soon discovers that Infinario is behind the attacks and wants to release the virus. Rainbow storms the Olympic stadium and stops the release, and then captures Brightling, who reveals that he was only trying to speed up the inevitable decline of humanity.
- Cover: In PvE games, available cover locations are shown as buttons on the game interface. The Operator takes cover when the button is tapped.
- DBNO: All operators carry a Stim syringe that can be used to revive injured friendly operators. They also serve to heal civilians in Operation Fire Walk.
- Operation "Steel Wind" - London
- Operation "Cold Thunder" - Congo
- Operation "Angel Wire" - North Sea
- Operation "Sun Devil" - Brazil
- Operation "Blue Sky" - Hungarian/Slovakian border
- Operation "Fire Walk" - Idaho
- Operation "Razor Ice" - Orca's Smile, Southampton Harbor
- Operation "Deep Magic" - Infinario HQ, San Francisco
- Operation "Lone Fox" - England
- Operation "Wild Arrow" - Tricesimus Stadium, London
- Operation "Mystic Tiger" - The Ark, Brazilian Amazon
- Captain Federico Gonzalez
- Sergeant Paul Akindele, demolitions
- Sergeant Hae Jun Kim, recon
- James Danko, acting Six
- Heckler & Koch G36K
- Benelli M1 Tactical
- M249 Squad Automatic Weapon
- M67 fragmentation grenade