Editors must cite all contributions to this article. Edits that do not follow this standard will be reverted without notice.
This template can only be removed once the content is officially released.
- "Everyones running from something. But the darkness can't be vanquished by distance. It can only be tempered by finding something to run towards and the promising light of new horizons."
— Harry Pandey
Operation Void Edge is the sixteenth expansion of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. Unlike past expansions, it will focus heavily on story-related content that will be told through the Battle Pass and new Operators. The NIGHTHAVEN CTU will play a significant role in the story of Year 5.
It was officially announced on November 19, 2019 and its name was revealed on February 10, 2020. The expansion was fully unveiled at the Six Invitational 2020 on February 15, 2020 and became available on the Test Server on February 17, 2020. It is scheduled to be released in March 2020.
- Oregon rework
- Arcade playlist
- In-Game Event
- Terrorist Hunt playlist renamed to "Training Grounds"
- Terrorist Hunt Classic renamed to "Elimination"
- Recruit rework
- Barricades rework
- Custom Loadout rework
- Night map removal from Custom Game
- Drone rework
- Explosion and shrapnel improvements
- Operator loadout changes and tweaks
- Updated biographies for the following all Year 1 and 2 Operators as well as Year 3 Season 1 Operators.
- Main menu redesign