Rainbow Six Siege: Operation White Noise - Mok Myeok Tower Trailer
Do you like this video?
- "Scale the snow-capped Mok Myeok Tower to lead a rescue mission in Seoul, South Korea. The modern communications and observation tower offers fresh vertical vantage points overlooking the entire cityscape, and sets the stage for diverse multilevel tactics."
— Ubisoft Description
- 2 Attacker spawning locations
- North Roof
- South Roof
- 4 Defender objective locations
- 9 Trap doors
- An ornate case is present on a cabinet in 1F Bird Room. Destroying the top of the ornate case reveals that the case is connected to the cabinet and acts as a disguised opening to it, and the player can then throw a drone into the cabinet. Once inside, the drone can see several books. Destroying the books by jumping the drone on them reveals a hidden drone passage, which leads to a secret Easter Egg area.
- The Easter Egg area contains a small sculpture that casts a shadow showing the cover art of Rainbow Six Siege from a flashlight near it. The "Ballistic Shield" is adorned with the "6" from the Rainbow Six Siege logo.
- Multiple chibi operator busts are hidden around the map:
- A chibi Smoke is hidden inside the Easter Egg area.
- A chibi Tachanka is hidden under the desk at the 2F Info Booth.
- A chibi Montagne is hidden on a shelf in the 2F Supply Room.
- A chibi Ash is hidden inside a whiskey bottle in the 2F CEO's Office.
- A chibi IQ is hidden behind a breakable surface in the 2F Gift Shop.
- The name of the tower, as observed in-game and provided by official materials, is Mok Myeok Tower (Hangeul: 목멱 타워).
- In 2F Supply Room, a calendar by the desk always displays the correct date.
- In 1F Kitchen, a cake bearing the Ubisoft logo, with 20 candles, and the words "Happy Birthday" can be found. Destroying the cake reveals the plate, which has a barcode sticker saying "Made in Montreal" and "1997-2017". The cake commemorates the 20th anniversary of Ubisoft Montreal.
- The Song Playing In the Gift Shop is Save Me - Verseatile .