- "If you have a few spare hours, I'd love to share the details of how this device is a masterpiece of design. Quadruple independent gear boxes enabling zero to twenty in under four seconds, ten kilometers of internal wiring, eleven hundred expertly machined hand-assembled components, flawless control at over 300 meters... But all my team needs to know is, 'Does it do the job, or doesn't it?' And let me tell you right now - it does the job."
Emmanuelle "Twitch" Pichon is an Attacking Operator featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
Born in the historic town of Nancy, Pichon grew up in a family that valued education, particularly math and science. Early participation in sponsored computer programming competitions led to her joining the army cadets at sixteen.
Pichon demonstrates an affinity for complex robotic systems and mechanical academia, due to an early exposure to analytical problem-solving. This ability transcends academia. Unlike many engineers who have the propensity to be emotionally disconnected or apathetic, Pichon is strongly intuitive and empathetic. She believes that technology's best use is to improve the quality of life. This principle motivates Pichon in her military service.
A Medium Armored Operator, Twitch can deploy up to two Shock Drones. These drones can take out enemy gadgets from afar and shock enemies.
- The Shock Drones are specialized that can shoot shock darts at a target. Twitch has two Shock Drones, which replace her normal Drones and are deployed in the same manner, one spawned in during the Preparation Phase and the second one carried by Twitch on spawn.
- Shock Drones can fire small electric shock darts that can easily destroy enemy electronic gadgets and deal small damage. They can also be used to take out cameras on the map, removing the Defenders' access to map visibility through them.
- Both Shock Drones have only 5 shock darts in reserve. Each shock dart deals 10 damage, regardless of the target's armor rating. The range is limited to 7.5 meters, which is enough to reach most ceiling cameras.
- On their own, hitting all ten shock darts on to a Defender will down them, but there won't be enough to kill them. It takes at least two shock darts to kill a downed Defender.
- Most electronic gadgets will be destroyed in one hit by the Shock Drone's darts.
- The darts are capable of destroying the gas canisters off of Mira's Black Mirrors, thus opening them up.
- Shock Drones can temporarily disable Operator gadgets:
- Pulse's Heartbeat Sensor if he is shot by a Shock Dart while using it.
- Vigil's Video Disruptor will turn off temporarily if he is hit by a dart.
- Maestro's Evil Eye will be temporarily disabled if they are hit by a dart. Twitch can also destroy them by hitting their core while the Evil Eye is opened.
- The Shock Drones lack the ability to jump. However, they are much quieter than regular Drones and smoother to control.
- Twitch works well with other Anti-Electronic Attackers, such as Thatcher and IQ when it comes to destroying them.
- Due to the Drones incapability to jump, laying Deployable Shields in the way of doors is a good way to limit the Drones' possible points of entry.
- Twitch's Drones are still susceptible to Mute's Jammers and Bandit's Shock Wires if they get into effective proximity of them.
- Like for other drones, Vigil can avoid coming into sight of the Shock Drone with his ERC-7.
- Unlike other trap-based Operators, Frost's Welcome Mat cannot be damaged, thus destroyed, by the Shock Drone.
- Mozzie's Pests can hack Twitch's Drones, thus giving him control of the drone's movements and the remaining Shock Darts.
Shock Drone x 2
- "Uses two Shock Drones to disable traps or injure enemies. Deploys the first Shock Drone during the preparation phase."
— RSD Model 1 Shock Drone Description
The Shock Drone can scout locations and deliver an electric shock via probes that can incapacitate electrical devices and be used as a distraction toward hostiles. The chassis holds multiple shots.
The first official deployment of the RSD Model 1 was during a hostage situation in Paris. A mentally unstable suspect barricaded himself in a convenience store along with several hostages. GIGN was deployed and sought to resolve the situation without violence. Pichon was on site and was able to maneuver the drone close enough to the suspect to deliver a slight shock, forcing the suspect to drop his weapon, where he was incapacitated by an undercover operative. The incident was resolved with zero fatalities.
- Twitch uses her wrist-mounted feed to view drone feeds instead of a PDA.
- Twitch plays a key role in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands: Operation Archangel, alongside Valkyrie and Caveira. In this Special Operation, Twitch is deployed to Bolivia to find Caveira and discover why the latter has gone AWOL. The Operation also implied that Twitch has some kind of a relationship with her, but to what extent is currently unknown.
- Update 3.3.0; September 4, 2018 Patch: Shock Drones emit slightly more noise.
- Update 3.1.0; March 6, 2018 Patch: Renown price removed.
- Update 2.4.2; January 23, 2018 Patch: Shock Darts per Shock Drone reduced from 15 to 5.
- Update 2.3.0; September 5, 2017 Patch: Model optimized. Face rigging updated.
- Update 2.2.1; June 7, 2017 Patch: Hitbox reworked.
- Update 2.1.2; March 15, 2017 Patch: Maquis Elite Set added.
- Update 5.0; November 17, 2016 Patch: Character model revamped.
- Update 4.2; September 13, 2016 Patch: Shock Drones overhauled. Stun Grenades are replaced with a Claymore.
|Operators of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege|
|Jaeger Corps PS|
|Secret Service PS|