|Overview||Rogue Spear||Raven Shield||Black Arrow||Lockdown||Critical Hour|
|Vegas||Vegas (PSP)||Vegas 2||Siege||Extraction|
- "FBI SWAT submachine gun with high stopping power. Use burst fire in medium range for accuracy."
— In-game description
Similar to the 9mm C1, the UMP45 is a slow-firing submachine gun with a damage model that leaves something to be desired. It is, however, easy to control thanks to said fire rate and the gentle recoil. The high controllability also allows comfortable use of the Extended Barrel to mitigate damage dropoff.
- Low recoil
- Above average damage per shot
- Versatile attachments
- Slow rate of fire
- Low overall damage
- Steep damage dropoff
- Low magazine capacity
- In some stills, the UMP45 is equipped with a Holographic Sight or a Reflex Sight, a Suppressor and a Vertical Grip.
- When performing an empty reload, the bolt magically locks back itself. A more accurate way to model the reload animation would be either having the player to do exactly the same as reloading an MP5 in the game or having the player to press the bolt release after inserting a magazine.
- The UMP45 has the fire selector options of Semi/3-round-burst/Auto. This is incorrect, and the actual UMP45 can either be Safe/Semi/Auto or Safe/Semi/2-round-burst/Auto or Safe/Semi, depending on the lower receiver and fire control group. There has never been a 3-round-burst UMP45, and we can only assume that the UMP45 is such because of balance or a dev error.