- Scoreboard and Score as a subsection.
- If both teams are fully eliminated simultaneously, then the round ends in a draw, giving both sides 1 point.
- Drawing outlines of teammates through walls in normal modes.
- Old in-dev vids for fun and research:
- Rainbow Six Siege E3 2014 Gameplay World Premiere
- Rainbow Six Siege on Twitch - Developer Gameplay Session
- Rainbow Six Siege - E3 Awards Trailer
- Inside Rainbow Official Trailer (early Plane, there're probably some other images out there that show things like these, I think on reddit)
- Search for Closed Alpha and Beta gameplays and you will get a ton of videos. e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFWyIe1fy64
- Neat gadget images on Ubisoft's official site.
- I think there is a specific reused shield-pistol reload animation used by all the shields.
- Is the scene composition for the Rook operator video a reference to a similar scene from movie L'Assaut?
- In the Inside Rainbow trailer series, there are a few interesting notes:
- Unique quotes
- Early loadouts (before things settled down)
- Early Castle board design in the FBI vid
- In the FBI vid, the narrator calls the M120 a rifle.
- Prealpha team emblems: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/4x51nw/prealpha_r6_team_emblems_raven_shieldrouge_spear/
- Shield ops in Alpha can ADS while shield up. This is also seen in the GSG9 Inside Rainbow series. https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/5n4945/til_in_the_alpha_sield_ops_could_aim_from_behind/
- There seems to be some new scope options in the Australian season.
- https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lzgKG Cut M60E4 weapon?
- Valk cams bounce off C4s and other valk cams.
- In fact, one could talk a lot about how the whole "sticking" mechanic works, when items drop and re-stick when their props are destroyed.
- Need to find some way to describe other gameplay mechanics like getting spotted (or killed in the case of Hostage Terrorist Hunt) when you go outside.
- Is the 556xi's foreend rails asymmetrical? The left side doesn't have the pin(?) at the end so it has five dotted segments, while the right side only has four.
- There's this thing https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/5ry1yc/former_dev_talking_about_dev_history_translation/
which is this thing https://www.zhihu.com/question/49317501/answer/124322645 which is in Chinese which is good, but I need to confirm the author first.
- 50% damage after wall penetration - 33% damage after wooden support penetration Range damage reduction goes up to 50%
- Some more information on Patriots would be good.
- Alt language sites: