- "Vertical grip that decreases a weapon's recoil."
— In-game description
The Vertical Grip is a weapon attachment featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. It greatly increases the control a player has on a weapon's recoil as well as adding increased hip-fire accuracy. As such, it is extremely useful in allowing players to safely engage enemies more accurately from a distance.
The M762, BOSG.12.2, ALDA 5.56, M4, AR-15.50, SC3000K have their unique variants of the vertical grip available. However, they are only visually different and posess the same properties. The G8A1 and the ALDA 5.56 have the vertical grip mounted on the side instead of the bottom.
|Light Machine Guns|
- The Vertical Grip on most Primary Weapons, the SMG-11, and the SMG-12 is loosely based off of the Tapco Intrafuse Vertical Grip.
- The short Vertical Grip on the M762 and BOSG.12.2 is based loosely on the BCMGunfighter Short Vertical Grip.
- The Vertical Grips Maverick has on the M4 is based off of Knight's Armament Company (KAC) Vertical Grip and the AR-15.50 Vertical Grip is based off of Leapers, Inc. UTG Vertical Grip.
- The ALDA 5.56's Vertical Grip uses an M4/M16 or AR15 style A2 Pistol Grip with a Pistol Vertical Grip Adaptor.
- The P10 RONI's Vertical Grip is a CAA FVG1 Two Position Forward Grip, which was designed specifically for the RONI carbine kit.
- The SC3000K's Vertical Grip is based off of the Monolith Arms FS2000/F2000 P90-shaped foregrip.