|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Vigil (Extraction), is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "I make my presence felt, even when I'm out of sight."
Vigil remains something of a mystery. While little is known about this background before military service, his operational experience quickly won him a spot with REACT. Recruited for his knowledge of electrical engineering, and particularly stealth technology, his ERC (Electronic Rendering Cloak) gives him tactical advantage when engaging the Archæans.
Assessment of Hwa's expertise with electronics and electrical engineering, particularly as it applies to stealth technology: He will be an asset during incursions and in developing real-world applications of new technology. Probability High.
Theorizing that Hwa's integration into a team dynamic will continue to progress as he builds trust with fellow Operators. Positive Impact: High. (INSERT: E. Cohen - Vigil's not easy to read, but you may be right about this. I've even heard him take a few jabs at Smoke.)
- - INDEX
Electronic Rendering Cloak
A Light Armored Operator, Vigil comes equipped with his ERC-8 Video Disruptor, which will make him undetectable for a short duration and can be used again after a short cooldown. This gives Vigil a distinct tactical advantage when engaging Archæans through stealth.
At Operator level 2, the cloak's cooldown is reduced to 20 seconds and disrupted enemies become scanned. At Operator level 7, the disruption duration is increased to 15 seconds while the cloak cooldown is reduced to 15 seconds. Finally at Operator level 10, teammates close to Vigil also disrupt enemies and have their speed set to 4.
- When the ERC-8 is active, Vigil gains the following effects:
- Vigil becomes invisible to all enemies.
- The Cloak has an unlimited effective range, but takes a second before making Vigil fully invisible to enemies.
- Due to only changing the visual feed around him, Vigil can still be heard by enemies.
- At level 2, disrupted enemies - meaning enemies that have line of sight to him - will be scanned, showing up through walls for allies. This lasts only as long as the ability is active - Enemies do not remain scanned when cloak ends.
- The ERC-8 must completely recharge (30 seconds base) before it can be used again, unlike Siege's charge system.
- Performing any actions will automatically deactivate the ERC-8, such as meleeing.
- External sources of interference like explosives and projectiles will not cause Vigil to decloak.
|1||ERC-8 Disruptor||Disrupts enemy senses making Vigil undetectable for a short duration. Can be used again after a cooldown.||N/A|
|2||ERC-8 Scanner||Cooldown reduced to 20 seconds. Disrupted enemies become scanned.||HZ-Tarp Headgear|
|3||Arsenal Update||Gains access to the BOSG.12.2 shotgun.||N/A|
|4||Armor II||Incoming damage reduced by 10%||N/A|
|5||Gear Up||Carries 1 additional REACT explosive.||HZ-Tarp Uniform|
|6||Arsenal Update||Gains access to C75 auto machine pistol.||N/A|
|7||ERC-8 Efficiency||Disruption duration increased to 15 seconds. Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds.||Status Symbol Uniform|
|8||Speed V||Movement speed increased by 35%.||N/A|
|9||Arsenal Update||Mk 14 EBR marksman rifle.||N/A|
|10||Local Disruption||Teammates close to Vigil also disrupt enemies and have their speed set to 4.||Status Symbol Headgear|