The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "The land belongs to the Vinciguerra, a dangerous crime family known for their smuggling activities. The house is their retreat, where they lead a lavish lifestyle and collect rare art pieces. Now we catch the villa in a snapshot of time: Vinciguerras are burning documents and transporting their holdings before the big raid. But they’ve got wind of Operation Para Bellum and fled, leaving everything in disarray with vital information ready for the taking."
— Ubisoft Description
- 3 Attacker spawning locations
- Main Entrance
- Multiple easter eggs lie around the map pertaining to Assassin's Creed, another video game series owned by Ubisoft, with two of its more notable installments, Assassin's Creed II and its direct sequel, Brotherhood, both set in Italy.
- Climbing to the top of the tower near the Ruins will grant access to two easter eggs.
- There is a small abbey located off the map. Destroying open its door via a range explosive or the likes will reveal a grave.
- Right outside the wall that prevents players from moving out of bounds is a haystack. Shooting this haystack will cause an audio of an eagle to play. This references the "Leap of Faith", where the titular assassins would make long, oftentimes impossible falls into these haystacks and emerge no worse for wear.
- Climbing to the highest point of the building on the Main Entrance side of the map, looking towards the town, preferably with an ACOG Sight or the like, in the distance will reveal the figure of an assassin perched on one of the buildings.
- The fountain at the Fountain spawn has the Assassin Order's Insignia as a part of its design.
- The Vinciguerra emblem is similar to the icon used for liberation missions in Assassin's Creed III.
- A block of marble is present on a table in 1F Art Studio. Destroying the block will automatically carve it and reveal a statue of Tachanka, once again referring to the Defender's memetic and deified status amongst the community.
- Attacking the well located at the Ruin spawn either by melee or guns will cause an eerie voice to be heard from within the well. As to who, or what, this voice belongs to is unknown, though it was believed to be an easter egg to Outbreak.
- A hammer similar to Sledge's "Caber" is located in the vault on the second floor, in a case that is next to other valuables. This version of the hammer is golden.
- In 1F Kitchen, a cake with the Ubisoft logo, 20 in candles, and the words "Happy Birthday" can be found. Destroying the cake reveals the plate, which has a barcode sticker saying "Made in Montreal" and "1997-2017". The cake commemorates the 20th anniversary of Ubisoft Montreal.
- In 2F Aviator Room, a diorama showing a mountainous landscape and containing multiple red and blue disks can be found. This was believed to be a reference to R.U.S.E., a real-time strategy video game published by Ubisoft which incorporates similar designs.
- The large statue of a woman found in the Statuary Room originally appeared in the Watch Dogs 2 mission Moscow Gambit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.