- "I'll lead the way, there's no time to waste."
Zofia joined Rainbow in 2017 in order to become closer with her sister and fellow operative, Elżbieta Bosak. Over the next few years, Zofia had been mostly successful in rebuilding her strained relationship with Ela. She was also dedicated in fulfilling her duties for Rainbow as well as to her daughter Jana.
With the reemergence of the Chimera Parasite, Zofia joined REACT and was placed on the Tactics and Planning/Security division. She did this as it was her belief that it is what was expected of her. She also saw it as another opportunity to get closer with her sister, who had also joined REACT, and to protect her daughter from the emerging threat.
Assessing Zofia's skillet: Field medicine, survival skills, extraction and evacuation protocols make her indispensable to REACT. (Cross-ref: operations history /Bosak, Zofia)
Zofia may have joined REACT because it is what's expected of her (Ref: "feels robotic"). Probability undetermined.
Theorizing that part of Zofia's rationale for joining REACT was a desire to continue building the strained relationship with her sister (Query: sibling rivalry?). (Requires more data)
- - INDEX
A Medium Armored Operator, Zofia has access to the KS79 LIFELINE, a double barrel launcher. The launcher will initially have two impact and stun grenades each. At Operator level 2, both grenade round counts are increased to three. At Operator level 10, one round for both grenade types will recharge every 120 seconds.
- The LIFELINE is set to Impact Grenades by default and can switch between ammunition types on the fly using the fire mode key.
- The grenades are superposed, thus the LIFELINE requires no reloading process between shots.
- The grenades have no projectile size; they can pass through openings that are as small as a bullet hole.
- The Impact Grenades are much like normal Impact Grenades, dealing the same damage and type of destruction.
- There is a small arc to the grenade's flight trajectory.
- Stun Grenades detonate upon a 3 meter proximity to an enemy. Otherwise, there is a delay before detonating. If they hit a surface, they will rebound and detonate.
When Zofia is downed, she can choose to Withstand, allowing her to pick herself up one time with only 5% of the baseline health (confirm this?). At Operator level 7, using Withstand will increase the amount of Health Boost she receives to 70, cause her to revive with 30 actual Health (instead of the usual 5), and will reload all magazines. (She also has Resilient Revival, which can put her back on her feet with 5 Health and 45 Health Boost if she refills her bleed-out meter by taking out enemies.)
- Zofia takes roughly 5 seconds to use Withstand, which is almost twice as long compared to Doc's revive with his Stim Pistol (2.75 seconds). Compare this to when a teammate revives an operator, taking only 4 seconds.
- Zofia automatically presses down on her wounds, thus her bleed-out time is maximized even if she moves around. This is because the usual interaction button for slowing blood loss is her Withstand ability instead.
- Zofia is not inherently resistant to being KO'ed on her second DBNO - she needs either replenished Body Armor, Finka's Adrenal Surge, Rook's Armor Pack, or a Revive Kit to prevent immediate KO the second time her Health hits zero.
|1||KS79 LIFELINE||Can fire stun and impact grenades. Zofia is resilient to all blinding effects and can revive herself.||N/A|
|2||Extra Shots||Both grenade round counts increased to 3.||HZ-Tarp Headgear|
|3||Arsenal Update||Gains access to the M762 Assault Rifle.||N/A|
|4||Speed III||Movement speed increased by 25%.||N/A|
|5||Resilient Revival||Kills while Downed replenish 5 Downed Health. Replenishing all Downed Health will self-revive.||HZ-Tarp Uniform|
|6||Arsenal Update||Gains access to the Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Submachine gun.||N/A|
|7||Withstanding||Self-revive starting Health increased to 70. Self-reviving reloads all magazines.||Status Symbol Uniform|
|8||Armor V||Incoming damage reduced by 40%.||N/A|
|9||Arsenal Update||Gains access to the FO-12 Shotgun.||N/A|
|10||Recharging Ammo||1 Round for each grenade is now recharged every 120 seconds.||Status Symbol Headgear|